Review Me Patient Reviews
- In 2007, Dr. Siragusa obtained board certification in general surgery.
- In 2008, he was recruited by Summit Medical Center. He relocated to Nashville, Tennessee, where he established a community regional vascular surgery center.
After completing his training, Dr. Siragusa was board certified in vascular surgery in 2009. He expanded his practice and established the Siragusa Vein & Vascular Center of Nashville.
Medical Education & Training
- Medical School: University Of Texas
- Residency: University Of Texas
- Fellowship: University of Arkansas
- Internship: University Of Texas
His practice includes the treatment of a variety of arterial diseases: carotid artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, and abdominal aortic aneurysms. He specializes in both surgical and non-surgical treatment of these diseases. He also offers treatment options for varicose veins and deep venous thrombosis. The Siragusa Vein & Vascular Center is a state-of-the-art facility, offering the most up-to-date treatment options and diagnostic imaging. Dr. Siragusa provides compassionate and complete care for patients coping with vascular disease.