Tif Siragusa, MD
Siragusa Vein & Vascular
5651 Frist Boulevard, Suite 414 | Hermitage, TN 37076
2000 Richard Jones Rd, Suite 220 Nashville, TN 37215
Phone: (615) 884-7600 http://www.nashvilleveincenter.com/
After completing his residency, Dr. Siragusa sought more advanced training in vascular and endovascular surgery. He completed a fellowship at the University of Arkansas Medical Center, where he received training in the care of vascular disorders. His studies also focused on minimally invasive treatment techniques of vascular disease. His fellowship experience allowed him to expand his skills diagnosing a variety of vascular conditions, including abdominal aortic aneurysms, carotid artery disease, peripheral artery disease (PAD) and varicose veins.
- In 2007, Dr. Siragusa obtained board certification in general surgery.
- In 2008, he was recruited by Summit Medical Center. He relocated to Nashville, Tennessee, where he established a community regional vascular surgery center.
Medical Education & Training
- Medical School: University Of Texas
- Residency: University Of Texas
- Fellowship: University of Arkansas
- Internship: University Of Texas
His practice includes the treatment of a variety of arterial diseases: carotid artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, and abdominal aortic aneurysms. He specializes in both surgical and non-surgical treatment of these diseases. He also offers treatment options for varicose veins and deep venous thrombosis. The Siragusa Vein & Vascular Center is a state-of-the-art facility, offering the most up-to-date treatment options and diagnostic imaging. Dr. Siragusa provides compassionate and complete care for patients coping with vascular disease.